POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Previews of Ice Planet stuff : Re: Previews of Ice Planet stuff Server Time
2 Sep 2024 00:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Previews of Ice Planet stuff
From: Chris Huff
Date: 30 Aug 2000 10:48:04
Message: <chrishuff-AF5968.09493830082000@news.povray.org>

<Jer### [at] enstfr> wrote:

> > > We seem to be the only two who think it i a good idea.
> > Better make that three.
> 	Well, four

Well, I guess I was wrong!
BTW, I think I just figured out how to implement it, just have to
compile and test it...and another thing I noticed, MegaPOV has
"shortcuts" for declaring, and one of them is the '%' character.(I knew
about the shortcuts before, I just never payed attention to the specific
characters)
I thought the '%' character was already used for a modulus operator...it
seems like this could cause problems. Or maybe I am thinking of it's use
in the isosurface patch...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><